Facta NV is a consulting, development and advisory firm established in 2014. We have the skills and experience to create projects, identify and work with investors, deliver solutions to benefit communities and unlock value in infrastructure and energy assets.
We believe communities, investors and stakeholders deserve well performing, sustainable and high-quality infrastructure solutions.
Our approach is to:
- Focus on delivery
- Collaborate with clients and complement their skills and expertise
- Carefully listen to stakeholders and encourage engagement
- Challenge conventional assumptions and foster fresh thinking
- Consider new developments, technologies and innovations that can apply to infrastructure to enhance value and deliver practical results
- Craft smart actions and sustainable solutions that can be delivered for real
Our people provide clients with expertise built through progressing infrastructure projects from start to finish and weathering the highs and lows. Developing and operating infrastructure is a long-term commitment and we’ve navigated the very real challenges. Our aim is to help make that journey easier for you.
Our experience spans all social infrastructure (e.g. health facilities, schools, universities, government buildings, emergency services, defence), economic infrastructure and utilities (e.g. street lighting, waste, transport, water) and energy (e.g. power networks, generation, renewable energy).
Meet our founders:
We are an organisation of creative and engaging people, with a thoughtful and positive culture.
We have a core team, along with a number of associates and strategic partners with whom we work closely. Meet the lead Directors who can help you achieve quality results: